One bedroom, 1 bath, 1832 log cabin with fireplace, renovated to provide the modern conveniences but full of period furnishings and fixtures.
Nightly Rate: $275 plus local and state taxes where applicable
Size: 800 square feet
Maximum Occupancy: 2
Booklet: Download the Waterfall Cabin layout and photos (PDF)
- Queen bed with private bath
- Furnished with an impressive collection of period hardware and furniture
- Rumford fireplace constructed of antique, hand-cut limestone blocks
- Located on beautiful waterfall pond, perfect for boating or fishing
- Back porch with massive porch swing, perfect for lounging or napping
State rates for group functions available. Contact us for more information.
Rates are discounted by 10% for reservations of 3+ nights.
To view all available lodging, visit the Lodging page.